24/11/2013

Decorating with Textiles : Boisali Biswas

LIVING ROOM

This is a seating arrangement in our living room, made with a set of box spring and mattress, covered with an Indian block-printed bed cover. The backrest is a big cardboard box covered with my screen-printed fabric. Pillows printed and painted by me, handmade durrie from India, small raised platforms to hold artifacts or books are made with cardboard boxes covered with fabrics, created by me. Art quilts on the wall are by me. This room pretty much serves as my gallery and our music room. The artifacts are all collectibles from different parts of the world, mainly India and some of our creations.

www.tafaforum.com

2 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for posting Boisali's feature, Aliona! I didn't realize you had a blog! I'll add it on to our blog list: http://www.tafaforum.com/tafamemberblogs/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Rachel ! I am very happy to sée you in my blog :) But I did not have enough time for continued m'y blog every day ...

      Supprimer

Membres